
My twyin ♥Alot people didn't come to sch today.
Some came to sch,
but due to th attire check.
They're being sent home.
3A's boys, only walden, train & xuetian are not sent home.
Saddened :3
hehs, all is saboh each other de lo.
cute la, hahas.
I today first time so guai.
Pinned up my fringe.
wakakakas :x
Thay says i looks cute ._.
No lo please, so ugly.
Didn't want to put now fringe at first.
hahas, but did in th end.
Cute lorrs, hehes.
Watched movie at chinese lesson.
Don't remind me liao.
I cried sia!
wth lo, so damn scarely can?!?
i cried for dk how many times.
Both me & jiaying hold naka & sk's hands.
I screamed, cried, squeezed naka's hands, etc.
Gd, edmund & stephen were like laughing at us. :x
They're all baddies.
So scarely, gross & disgusting can?!
i don't want to say about it le.
Went recess w jiaying, zh & twyin.
ate & talked lo.
Then 3A, 3D & 3I need to remain in th ish.
To witness caning.
omg, dun wan to say who got caned.
But both me & twyin felt th same way.
A weird feeling to see a fren being caned :x
went back to class,
& lessons continued.
Ms li told some precautions we shld take for th SPA.
I am scared of it D;
Hope that i'll do well.
Watched a art film at maths rm.
Together w whole of 3A & 3B.
Then mr leon tan ask naka this,
'Why you look like Mary?'
Those who heard it who was laughing lo.
hehes :3
After sch,
me, twyin & wq went to staff rm to help mrs tan.
To put th papers into each report book.
I saw my result lo.
Disappointed, of course.
Level position is 54.
CLass position is 33/43.
omg :x
headed to ps w twyin then.
He's not coming.
But i understand.
just left A LITTLE sad only la. :3
When rch ps,
Walked ard & bought elmo ting for nicole.
Went to eat then.
Continued to walk ard.
Went to buy gummies, yayy. :3
(L) Gummies!
Took mrt to serangoon.
I waited w twyin for her bus before i took 315 hm.
I'm great :x